ForexLeaks.info is at your service. We have done extensive research and provided investors with the selection of the best Trusted Forex brokers which are known for their numerous positive reviews in the Forex industry.
When it comes to Forex trading, whether you’re a complete newbie or a trader with some experience under your belt, an important factor to help you achieve success is finding the best Trusted Forex brokers.
All Forex brokers, both good and bad, are free to be used by any trader, regardless of their experience, budget, or type of investment. The secret to finding the best and most secure Forex brokers is to know where to look and how to filter out the good ones. We choose the most reliable and Trusted Forex trading companies using a detailed filtering process. It has nothing to do with luck or because the top rated Trusted Forex brokers in the industry are easy to find. You may have already stumbled across them during your daily internet routines, but there’s a good chance you’ll have passed them by without a second glance! However, with our professional guidance, we guarantee you’ll no longer make any mistakes or miss out on an opportunity to invest with the best Forex brokers.
We only list brokers that are trusted, well regulated and offer competitive spreads, bonuses and trading conditions.
Top Trusted Forex Brokers 2017
Check This Out Our Latest The Bitcoin Code Review !
|$50||CYSEC, FCA||UP TO $1000|
|$200||CYSEC||UP TO $1000|
Our Forex brokers reviews are designed to offer an insight into the performance, reliability, and trustworthiness of a broker. There are a lot of different names bandied around, in connection with Forex trading. The FX market, currency market, foreign exchange market, foreign currency market, and plenty more. But they all refer to a form of investment that is undertaken by banks, business, governments, individuals and traders who exchange and speculate on various currencies. It is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. And there are trading centers located in many major cities worldwide. Such as New York, London, Tokyo, Frankfurt, Zurich, Hong Kong and Paris. There is no central marketplace, which is the case for stock market trading. Forex trading is said to take place ‘over the counter’. Forex prices are quoted by all the major banks, but not all will have exactly the same price. The man on the street, such as you and I, will have to trade via a top Forex brokers. And the rates they use will be an average of a number of bank rates.
The benefits of trading the Forex market
- Forex trading online means you are free to trade anywhere in the world, provided of course you have a reliable internet connection
- Low charges and fees, compared with trading stocks and commodities
- There are fewer currency pairs to concentrate on, than the large numbers of stocks and shares
- Access is easy and usually only requires a couple of hundred dollars to get started
- Opening hours are Sunday 5pm EST, to Friday 4pm EST, which means you can trade whenever you want
- Forex is a volatile market, and traders have the opportunity to make a profit whether the market is rising or falling
How to choose a forex broker
See where they are regulated. The UK’s FCA and Australia’s ASIC offer good protection
Make sure their commissions or spreads are low
Check for hidden fees on withdrawals etc
Check if they offer a good web trading platform or mobile app
Look for a generous deposit bonus
Regulation in the forex market
In the US, a reputable forex broker will be a member of the National Futures Association and will be registered with the U. S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a Futures Commission Merchant and Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer.
A broker that is a member of the National Futures Association and subject to CFTC regulations will state this and its NFA member number on its website, typically in the “about us” section and on each web page.
In the UK, brokers are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). In other countries, there is a specific regulator responsible for forex brokers. Any platform should have a legal indication of being regulated by such an authority, in the interest of protecting your deposit.
- The offer of each broker may differ in terms of leverage and margin.
Forex brokers will offer a variety of leverage amounts depending on the broker, such as 50:1 or 200:1. The ability to select the leverage a trader desires enable better control of risk.
- Different brokers may also offer different commissions and spreads.
A broker that uses commissions may charge a specified percentage of the spread, the difference between the bid and ask price of the forex pair.
However, most brokers advertise that they charge no commissions, and instead make their money with wider spreads. The wider the spread, then, the more difficult it can be to make a profit.
Popular trading pairs, such as the EUR/USD and GBP/USD will typically have tighter spreads than the more thinly-traded pairs. A trader should compare spreads on the pairs the trader prefers to trade from broker to broker.
Check This Out Highly Recommended The Bitcoin Code With 92% ITM !
- Different brokers also offer different terms for deposits and withdrawals.
Each forex broker has specific account withdrawal and funding policies. Brokers may allow account holders to fund accounts online with a credit card, via ACH payment or via PayPal, or with a wire transfer, bank check or business or personal check. Withdrawals can typically be made by check or by wire transfer. The broker may charge a fee for either service.
The offer of currency pairs can also vary from broker to broker. Many brokers offer only the majors, and then a few minor pairs. There are, however, a great deal of less-traded pairs that merit attention, and it may be worth finding a broker who offers a great variety.
Ease of use of the trading platform is another important offer from a broker. The platform should be easy to use, visually pleasing, and have all the tools that the trader likes to use.
The trader should have no difficulty working with the platform so that there are no mistakes when trading.
One other factor that may affect your choice of a broker is customer service.
This can vary wildly from one broker to another. Trading forex is a 24-hour activity, so your broker should certainly offer full-time customer service. There should also be rapid intervention if you have a problem making a withdrawal of funds – one typical problem with forex platforms is that it can awkward trying to get your profits out.
Your platform should have a consistent withdrawal policy and, if something goes wrong, customer service should intervene without delay or any issues.
Similarly, if there is a trading problem – that is, if the trading software malfunctions – your customer service should unwind the trade for you without any questions.
Can you trust user reviews of forex brokers?
We have debated adding a review section to each of our broker pages, but in researching other forex site a trend is clear: many bad experiences of trading with a particular company come down to naivety or inexperience with trading markets. It is easy for people who have been sold a ‘make money online’ dream to feel scammed if they very quickly lose their capital – but is this the fault of the trader, the broker or the website or mailing list who sold them on the dream to begin with?
Likewise, due to the vast sums moving through the financial markets each day, it is not hard to find suspect reviews, either absurdly positive ratings that suggest they were written by a member of staff from a small time broker, or aggressively negative posts that appear to be an attempt by unscrupulous brokers to smear their competitors.
In short, it’s a mess. So what is a trader to do when evaluating a platform?
In our view one of the best steps you can take is to choose a broker that is regulated by a organisation that actually has teeth. While the UK’s old regulator, the FSA, used to take a lax approach to regulation, in recent years they have taken a particularly hard line with brokers. This may mean a more laborious sign up process, as they must now meet stringent money laundering requirements – but in turn it means they, and the partners that advertise them, are strictly limited in the claims they can make so you know you’re not being oversold. They must also meet much tighter licensing and accounting procedures so you know your money is safe.
Use our broker comparison list and make your own opinions
To choose between the regulated brokers, we suggest taking a good look at the spreads they offer and the quality of their trading software. Sign up for a demo account or take a no-deposit deal and test the waters – can you see yourself using this platform every day? Is it responsive to your trades, or do you witness slippage in placing or closing your positions?
Compare the pros and cons of each trading platform, and make an informed choice as to whether a better platform is worth paying higher fees for – or indeed, if a simplified interface or features such as social trading are worth paying a premium for. We only list forex brokers we feel meet an exacting criteria, but your priorities may differ – make sure to explore each broker in full rather than opting for the company with the biggest welcome bonus.
Tips on becoming a successful Forex trader
Once you’ve checked out the various Forex broker comparison sites, you’re going to be well on the way to finding the best Forex brokers for your needs. Time to think about sharing some information on the importance of keeping to your own set of rules, and those that have guided countless successful Forex traders. And it doesn’t matter whether a trader is a complete novice or an expert, or how big the size of their account, all of the following rules are important especially when allowed to work together.
- Have a trading plan and stick with it – Your trading plan will define your entry, exit and money management rules. However, this set of rules can’t be written overnight. Once a plan has been developed it should be backtested, as this will determine whether the trading plan is viable. Using a demo account provides the perfect opportunity to test a plan, without risking any real money. Once is has been developed and backtested, it is vital to stick to the plan. Even if a trade turns out to be a winner, if it is outside the trading plan it is considered to be poor trading.
- Don’t treat it like a hobby or job – The correct approach to Forex trading is to treat it like a full or part-time business. There will be a lack of commitment to learning if its treated like a hobby, which could turn out to be very expensive. It’s not advisable to treat it like a job, as there is no regular paycheck to rely upon. Trading Forex makes a trader a small business owner, with all the expenses, losses, taxes, stress, and uncertainty having a business brings. In order to maximize the potential of your business you will have to do your research, keep up with the latest economic news and develop strategies.
- Technology is all around you so use it – Even if you aren’t, you can bet your bottom dollar the person sitting on the other side of a trade has likely taken full advantage of technology. Charting platforms, backtesting, and market updates, are there for the taking. And more often than not it’s all completely free. Even something we take for granted, such as a high speed internet connection, can increase your trading performance. Technology is a big advantage, and keeping abreast of all the latest advances can be fun and rewarding too.
- Trading capital should be protected – You’ve probably worked hard to find the money to fund your trading account, so you’d be mad not to do everything you can to protect it. And we’re not referring to losing trades here, because that’s all part of the thrill of Forex trading. To protect your capital you should be taking no unnecessary risks, and doing everything to preserve your trading business.
- Trading Forex means being prepared to keep learning – Understanding the markets and all their tiny details is an ongoing process. Even the most experienced traders are continually learning. By doing the right kind of research a trader can gain instinct and learn all the nuances. Thereby understanding how the various economic reports affect the market. There are so many variables and the market environment is dynamic. World events, politics, economics, and believe it or not, even the weather can have an impact on the market. Understanding past and current markets means you can be better prepared for the future.
- Don’t risk any more than you can afford to lose – Before you start trading you should be sure that the money in your trading account is expendable. It shouldn’t be for paying the mortgage, or paying for the kids college tuition. You should be prepared to lose all the money in your trading account, without endangering your important obligations and financial responsibilities.
- Know when to stop – There are two factors that could be the reason to stop trading. It could a trading plan that just isn’t working, or a trader that just isn’t effective. If your trading plan isn’t working don’t be disappointed. Just pick yourself up and reevaluate the plan and make the necessary changes, or develop a completely new one. If it’s the trader who is the problem there are a number of factors which can affect performance. It could be stress, poor health, lack of physical activity. But whatever the reason, seriously consider taking a break to deal with personal problems. Once these are dealt with a trader should be able to get back to business.
- Be realistic – When participating in Forex trading it is important to keep things real, while also focusing on the bigger picture. Don’t be disheartened by a losing trade, as this is all part and parcel of your journey. And don’t expect one winning trade to be the answer to your prayers. Cumulative profit are what make the difference. Accept there will be ups as well as downs and emotion will have a lesser effect on trading performance. It’s also important to be realistic in setting goals. If a trade account is small then it’s not going to bring in huge bucks in profit.
All of these trading rules are important, and understanding how they work together will help you to develop a viable Forex trading business. It’s not going to be easy. In fact it’s going to be hard work. But as long as you stay disciplined and are patient it’s more likely your journey will be a success.
We’re here to help you with your journey, and we hope you’ll keep our site as one of your favorites. Because we’ve got so much more to share.
Check This Out Highly Recommended The Bitcoin Code With 92% ITM !