ForexLeaks.info Scholarship Essay Contest
All of us at ForexLeaks.info are dedicated to helping people succeed financially and we also know the importance of education. As part of that we want to help next generation students to be financially more independent as well. Understanding the importance of a quality education, ForexLeaks.info created a scholarship meant to enable students to better focus on their academic development and career goals during their studies.
Every student has now the opportunity to apply for the $2500 annual scholarship to be paid toward tuition for the upcoming semester by attending ForexLeaks.info Essay Contest.
Am I Eligible for the Scholarship?
All participants who apply for the scholarship must be over 17 years of age.
We encourage students of all levels to apply: highs school students, undergraduate students, master degree. Students of all ages are free to apply.
To enter our 2017 scholarship, you will need to write an essay with the title: “What is a financial success for me?”
The style does not necessarily need to be in an academic style – you can be creative and use your own style and imagination.
- Essay should have minimum 1500 words
- Essay must be written in English
- It has to be unique and will be tested for plagiarism
- Besides essay, the applicant must submit an official copy of transcripts and diplomas from all schools attended. Incomplete applications won’t be taken into consideration.
- Applicant has to be enrolled at or accepted to a college or university (community college, public or private university, technical college etc.)
- The applicant is willing to share his/her story with the general public.
In order to submit your application, send the essay in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly state your name, age, area of study and the University that you are attending.
You will be marked on a number of qualities including style, clarity, vocabulary and strength of argument. Try to simplify any technical jargon should you use it.
The deadline for submissions is the 15 December 2017. Essays submitted after this date will not be considered.
The winner will be selected during January 2018 and the winner will be notified personally via email.