Brokers Name: Trading Point Holdings Ltd
Established year : 2008
Broker Type: Market Maker
Accept Us Clients: No
Visit Website : click here
XM Forex Broker Review
XM is a trading name of Trading Point Holdings Ltd, a financial services provider that offers online trading in the global financial markets. XM’s clients benefit from direct access to the financial markets in over 100 financial instruments including Forex, equity indices, precious metals, and energies, with transparent real-time pricing, lowest spreads, and flexible leverage.
- Trade forex on over 60 currency pairs, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices
- Multiple trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4, and Web Trader on all mobile platforms
- 100% execution, 99.35% in under 1 second
- No re-quotes or rejections
- Tight spreads from 1 pip for every single trader and investor
- Instant deposits with zero fees, same day withdrawals
- Flexible leverage up to 888:1
- No negative balance
XM.COM is a trading name and a registered trademark of Trading Point Holdings Ltd, which wholly owns Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd (Cyprus) and Trading Point NZ Ltd (New Zealand).
Trading Point NZ Ltd is a FSP (Financial Service Provider), and it is registered with the FSP under registration no. FSP235905. FSP under registration no. FSP235905.
Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 120/10, and registered with FCA (FSA, UK), under reference no. 538324. Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd operates in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) of the European Union.
- Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd is registered with the following:
- FCA Financial Conduct Authority (FSA, UK) under registration number 538324
- BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht), Germany, under registration number 124161,
- CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores), Spain, under registration number 2010157773,
- AFM (Autoriteit Financiële Markten), Netherlands,
- FI (Finansinspektionen), Sweden,
- FIN (Finanssivalvonta Finansinspektionen), Finland,
- PSZÁF (Pénzügyi Szervezetek Állami Felügyelete), Hungary, under registration number K0005633,
- CONSOB (Commissione Nazionale per la Società e la Borsa), Italy, under registration number 3046,
- ACP (Autorité de Contró Prudentiel), France, under registration number 73640,
- KNF (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego), Poland;
- Embraces the investor protection measures described by the Markets of Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID);
Minimum Deposit: 5Usd
Maximum Leverage: 888:1
Minimum Trade Size: 1000
Hedging Facilities : Yes
Free Demo Account: yes
Traders From USA: No
Fees & Commissions
Depositing Fees: No
Withdrawal Fees: No
Payment Methods : Visa & Master card,Maestro,union pay,Bank Wire,Webmoney,Neteller,Skrill,Local Bank Transfer,Western Union & more.
Supported Languages: English, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Bahasa Malay, Bahasa Indonesia, Hungarian, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Hindi, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese and Czech.
Customer Service Methods: Call Back,Phone, Chat, Email.
Customer Service Hours: 24/5
Telephone Trading :Yes
Personal Account Manager: Yes
- XM MT4 TERMINAL – ONE CLICK TRADING + LIVE NEWS FEED ENABLED
- XM MAC MT4 – NO NEED FOR PARALLEL DESKTOP OR BOOT CAMP
- XM WEB TRADER
- XM MT4 MULTITERMINAL
- XM IPHONE TRADER
- XM IPAD TRADER
- XM DROID TRADER
- XM MOBILE TRADER
- XM MAM TRADER